Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Day of Play

Our MOPS Special Event Coordinator, Teri, is great!! She has a ton of great ideas for us to keep our kids busy with fun playdates and ways to fellowship as women through Moms' Night Out. This week brought a playdate at a place called PLAY. This was our second time to PLAY, the first being a little over a month ago. Monday, it was just Xander and I and I had a blast being able to focus my attention completely on him, which doesn't happen too often on outings.

He is such a little boy and I could see how he had grown since our first trip. He loved "jumping" on the trampoline and playing in the foam pit. He even learned how to crawl all the way from the center of the pit to the very edge. He ran all over the room and I had a blast talking to other moms and playing with Xander during the morning! Enjoy the pictures!!

















1 comments:

Sandy P said...

Looks like you had a good time. I hate that Macie and I could not be there. She loves that place.