Sunday, September 14, 2008

From Game Night to Game Day

I truly love my friends!!! They each are such treasures and gifts. I love the ways they make me laugh, they keep me in check and encourage me. I also love any excuse to get together with them. That is one thing I am very thankful - Craig and I both enjoy the time with our friends. This weekend had two different opportunities to get together with two different groups.

Friday we were invited over to our friends' home for a game night. We had such a blast - especially when Catch Phrase came out. We all laughed so hard and some of the clues we were giving our teams to guess the secret words. It's been a while since I laughed as hard as I did that night!

Saturday brought about game day filled with college football!! Even though I'm a girl, I love to watch football. We got to spend the day with our friend's boy, Ben. Ben is an only child, so being surrounded by three other kids and 3 more kids that evening was a bit of an adjustment for him. That night, we invited our Auburn friends over to watch the Auburn-Mississippi State game. I was excited to watch the game with other fans and to pull out all my Auburn decorations! I must say, not so much laughter and smiles at this gathering. Yes, we won. However, a 3-2 football score brought about a quite stressful and frustrating game. Oh the pain of the ugliness of the game. Hopefully next week with be a bit more enjoyable.

1 comments:

Sandy P said...

I jsut followed you Heinz link and sure enough they are the same Lisa and Llew I knoew at UGA. It's funny how small the world is!