Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Birthday, Ashley!!


Today I wish my "little" sister a big, happy birthday!

Twenty-nine years ago today she entered our family and (as the old adage goes) our lives have never been the same. Over the years, we have grown to be more than just sisters, but dear friends and for that I am very thankful! I am so excited to see what an amazing woman she has grown into. I am so glad that she has found a wonderful husband, great friends and loves all that she does.

Go and celebrate your birthday without us, Ash! We'll see you soon!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ASHLEY RHEA!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sweet message! And I love that the first photo must have been about 4 minutes after I was born! I love you all and am lucky to have the greatest family all around me!

Jen Smathers said...

Oh my goodness! Your sister looks exactly like your mom when she was younger!