Thursday, July 23, 2009

Life in Our House

Life with three young kids keeps life moving quite a bit. Some days are a bit frustrating, but some days are quite amusing also. Tuesday was a day that brought a few laughs my way. At one point, the kids emerged from our playroom downstairs all dressed up, "all fancy". Poor Xander. I really need to invest in some additional boy dress up outfits. He has some cool fireman hats and a cowboy hat, but he is really no match against his sister's princess clothes.



However, he is still all boy. As we were getting ready for bed, I went in to help him pick up his cars. This is what I found.

He had lined them all up, creating a parking lot (as Craig called it). He was so proud of what he had done. He was very sad to have to pick up his cars, but I told him that he could line them all up the next day and he was okay with that.

0 comments: