Friday, December 18, 2009

Noteable Quoteables

My kids have said the funniest things in the past few weeks. I've chosen my favorites and here they are:

Kalyn ~ situation: She attends MOPS (Moms of PreSchoolers) with me on Fridays and goes into a room where her teacher has recently had to quit. So, she's had to change rooms to another teacher.
Kalyn - Mom, what happened to my MOPS teacher? Did she die? She was old.
(The woman was around 60 or so. Apparently when older people disappear, they actually die.)

Trinity ~ situation: She went to a Christmas party for one of her friends where Santa showed up, told the kids what he had heard they had done during the year and passed out individual gifts (that the parents has dropped off at the party house prior to the party). Trinity received a Littlest Pet Shop animal to add to her collection of LPS.
Trinity - Wow, Mom. He knew I like Littest Pet Shops. I sure wish we believed in him.

Xander ~ situation: He's on a kick (that we're trying to break) of calling people stupid (or 'tupid in his language). Apparently he called one of his sisters "the ST word" which promptly came and told me.
Me: Xander, we do not call people stupid. You need to go tell them you are sorry, that they are not stupid and ask them to forgive you.
Xander: Yes Mommy.
Me: What are you going to say?
Xander: I sorry.
Me: You're sorry for what?
Xander: 'Cause you're 'tupid.
**All I have to say is YOU try keeping a straight face as you explain that's NOT what you said to say.

Those are my kids!!

0 comments: