Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Apologies

For those of you who have continued to check my blog, I am sorry. I know that it has been a while since our last update. We have tons to put on the blog, but I just haven't had a chance to sit down and write it all out. Hopefully, very soon I will have some time to update you on what's going on. We've had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family, decorate our house and our Christmas tree, jumped full swing into my handbell concert season and enjoyed Trinity's Christmas choir presentation. I haven't even had (or made) time to download my pictures from my camera!! So much to share with you and I look forward to it. So, simply know that I have not given up on the blog. Stay tuned!!

** Now I understand why there is no blogging in December of last year ;) **

1 comments:

Michelle said...

I was just checking to see if you had posted any pictures from the Children's Chior performance. I hear you about not much blogging in Dec. :)