Thursday, April 9, 2009

Our New Widget

Isn't Grant the cutest?!?


Check out our newest link on the side of our blog. It's a link to our next 5K event - Run for a Cure. I truly enjoyed my last 5K and was looking forward to finding my next one. Then I got a link from one of my college friends. I've blogged about her before. Brad and Amy have a precious little 18-month old boy named Grant. Last September, he was diagnosed with tuberous sclerosis, a genetic disease that causes tumors to form in various organs, primarily the brain, eyes, heart, kidneys, liver and lungs.

In May, there will be a local 5K run to raise research funds to find a cure for this disease. Craig and I will both be running in this event, along with a few other college friends. We are looking forward to being a part of something much bigger than one simple event. We'd love your support, whether though a word of encouragement or if you'd like to donate to the cause. Thank you in advance!!

0 comments: