Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wednesday's What-Nots


Just a random question - does anyone else have to stop their children from from arguing about whether they are arguing or not? This was an actual conversation that I had to put a stop to as we were in the car today.

Today was day two of our great playroom clear-out. We are about 80% done. It was a good feeling to sit down with Trinity and have her pick out things to give away. We've tried to encourage the gift of giving in our kids and it's good to see it coming out in her.

We also got to have a fun time in our new pool after dinner. Last year, I bought a 3-foot deep pool at a consignment sale for about $30. Before Craig left, we put it up and it has provided quite a bit of fun. As a reward for all their hard work with the basement, we headed out for some fun.


We are trying to get Trinity and Kalyn more comfortable in the water - mostly holding their breath and putting their heads under water. So, I bought some of diving sticks at Wal-Mart, hoping it would help. It was actually quite amusing watching them try and reach down as far as they could without putting their submerging their faces. We'll get there. Someday.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am soooo glad you are blogging! It seems like that's the only way I have time to keep up with my friends lately! It helps me feel connected.

Love ya-
Frances