Monday, June 9, 2008

Jumping On The Bandwagon

Yes, I'm jumping on the bandwagon of family blogspots. Why? Am I swamped with extra time where I just want to journal away my day? Not quite. But, after great thought, I'm diving into this new endeavor. I'm on Facebook where I can find out what my friends are doing at a moment's glance. My friends have blogspots where I can see what they've been up to, even when I don't have a chance to give them a call. Now, I'm not sure how many people will actually be interested in reading the daily happenings of our family, but in the past few weeks, I have come across more and more small things that I would like to keep fresh in my memory. However, looking at my daily life, that memory window seems to be getting smaller and smaller each day. I also found myself thinking, "If I had a blogspot then I would write about this fun thing we did today. But I don't. So I won't." After I went through a few days of that, I figured, why not jump on the blogging bandwagon, if not for my own daily record of our going-ons. So, here we go. I can't promise that there will be updates everyday. I'll do my best, though. So, come along or the ride on the wagon with us!

3 comments:

Whitlamy said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to keep up with you guys!!!

Whitlamy said...

By the way, awesome blog title.

Michelle said...

I'll read your blog!! I'm a blog junkie! :) Glad that you are not waiting till the last minute to plan for VBS. HE HE.