Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

To my Heavenly Father:
Without You, all this is meaningless. Thank You for the gift of your only Son to allow me to spend eternity in Your perfect, holy presence. Thank You for the love that You give me, for the guidance and direction You provide and for the peace and strength You pour on me each moment. You are holy in every aspect and I praise You not for what You have given me, but for the simple fact that You are God. I praise You not only on this one day set aside to honor fathers, but each day. I love You!

To Daddy:
I will always be your little girl. Thank you for all that you have taught me over the years. Thanks for taking time out to do Indian Princesses with me. Thanks for showing me how important hard work and planning ahead is. Thank you for taking me to Daytona races, even though they were VERY early in the morning. Thank you for walking me down the isle on that very special day. Thanks for the words of encouragement and support throughout the years. Thanks for always being my Daddy, even though I can't see you as much as we'd like. I miss celebrating with you today, but I look forward to celebrating with you very soon. I love you!


To Craig, the father of our children:
You are such a great daddy! I love to watch you play with, talk with and teach our children. Throughout all the struggles and hardships of parenting, I know that you will always be standing beside me. In those wonderful, pleasant, amazing parenting moments, it's good to know that you are just as proud about our kids as I am. Thank you for the spiritual leadership and guidance you give our kids. Thank you for loving their mother through everything. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect spouse and mate than the one God placed with me. I love you!!


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE PRECIOUS DADDIES OUT THERE!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you and missed seeing you on Fathers Day. I do appreciate all that you have done with yor life. I look forward to seeing you and the kids next week. Thanks for being the unique and special daughter that you are.

Love,
Dad