Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, Xander

Today, Alexander Charles turns three years old. For the last few weeks, when we ask how old he is, he has said, "I two. I almost tree. It my birfday. Now I tree." It has been very cute. Today, he now gets to say, "I tree." No almost about it.

He is all boy. Although he loves playing whatever the girls are playing, he adores his full-boy toys - cars, trucks, shoot-em-up. He can spot a motorcycle or a fire truck from miles away. He loves Spiderman. He loves to run and climb. He is a full ball of energy who crashes hard at the end of the day. He is my big helper during the day. He is so quick to say, "Tank you", "pease" or "I sorry". He makes me laugh with just one glance. Yesterday, he told us his first joke -
Xander - "I have a joke." Me - "What is it, buddy?" Xander - "I see a firetruck. (pause) I so funny."

He is so easy going with pretty much anything we do. He tries to do everything his sisters do, even though he's not quite as big. He makes the day just a little bit brighter when it's just him and me. Here's a montage to the last year.




Just in case you missed last year's celebration video, here's the link to pictures from birth through age two.





Happy Birthday, Xander!!
We love you big!!!

0 comments: