Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Another Basketball Game

Saturday was our second-to-last basketball game of the season. I can't believe that it's almost over. Unfortunately, my first 10K "race" is scheduled for next week and I'll miss her last game, so I tried to enjoy this one as much as I could. I am still amazed at her improvement over the weeks. This week, one of our girls was out, so Trinity (and all the girls) got to play the whole game. Trinity was "awarded" her first foul during the game. Apparently she forgot that she couldn't pull the girl with the ball to stop her from going toward the basket.

Blocking (with a little back up from her teammate Ralston)
She's right in there - trying to get the ball

Kalyn and Xander provided the halftime cheer show

Getting the rebound


She shoots - she hits the rim. But hitting the rim was a first. Can I express my humor in the decision to have my daughter as center during about half the game?!?! But she did as well as she could!

Another week, another win. At one point, it was so close, we couldn't count on a win. Way to go, girls!!!

0 comments: