Saturday, January 16, 2010

Decades Night

We love AWANA. Some weeks are a little tougher to get our verse practice done than others, but it is very much worth it to hear our children quote their scripture that they've been studying. Even as I type out this blog, I am listening to Kalyn sing along with her VBS music from a year ago, singing about serving her Savior, that God is faithful to forgive her, about putting God first. It's a blessing to see those fruit come out in their lives.

One thing that our AWANA leadership team does is create theme nights. The 12th was decade night. It was amazing to see all the creations that people came up with. I believe the youth helpers had more fun than the students. I wish I had taken photos of the workers, but I missed the chance. However, I did get Trinity in her cool 60's getup. Isn't she so cute?


0 comments: