Thursday, January 28, 2010

And Another One Down

Tuesday morning, we were walking out to the bus when Trinity turned to me with great excitement. "Look!" she said. "I lost another tooth!" She had mentioned (and showed me) just a couple of days prior that she had another loose tooth. Since I was out at a meeting the night before, I asked if it had come out the Monday night. "No," she responded. "I lost it during breakfast. I swallowed it."


This is the second tooth that she has managed to swallow. I just hope they don't cause too much internal damage. It hasn't seemed to be a problem so far.

She wrote a note to the tooth fairy that read, "Dear tooth fairy. I don't have my tooth right now becuse I swallowed it on acedent. From, Trinity P.S. What's your name?" And just in case you are wondering, the tooth fairy's name is Tina.

0 comments: