Monday, July 28, 2008

From the Mouths of (Not So Much) Babes . . .

I love some of the things my girls say. I'm sure very soon, I'll be saying the same thing for Xander, but right now his expressions are more in single words and his mannerisms. Phrases are coming, just aren't quite there yet in the same way his older sisters are.

Here are some of their gem quotes from this past week.

Kalyn - Her comment was made as we were talking about her becoming a big girl.
"Yes Mommy, I'm already up to here!" Said with her hand on top of her head.

Trinity - As we were walking up to the sanctuary this morning, someone said to her, "Trinity, you are the bomb!" To which, she looked at me and replied, "No, I am a BAUGHN." (her emphasis)


It's small moments like these that I want to capture forever.

1 comments:

Whitlamy said...

What Trinity said is so cute. It's funny how us adults never even think of the correlation of such words.