Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Our Home Has Been Taken Over

It's that time of year. Time to begin pulling the winter clothes our of the kids' closets and pulling down the next season's clothes from the attic. This year, I've decided to take the time to try and sell some of our clothes. We know we aren't having any more kids and we know that selling them can make a little bit of extra money for our family. So, Craig and I pulled down all the clothes from the attic. Over the years, I have tried to keep most of the clothes organized by gender, size and season. However, I also knew that we had a number of small bags of clothes of clothes that had been given us but didn't fit our kids at that season. So, my goal was to put all those clothes where they should be and then pull out the clothes that I can sell in the next few weeks. This is what ended up -

























We have a lot of clothes. Most of them were given us. Most of what we've bought was purchased at consignment sales. I've taken my first box to a resale store and made a whopping $12. I've since found out that baby clothes (which is what I took) are the clothes that they are most picky with. I'm hoping to get another box packed up to resell this week. Hopefully, I'll be a bit more productive with the following boxes.

0 comments: