Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Family Night

I love the emergence of spring. Tuesday was a beautiful day. Just after lunch, I texted Craig with an idea for a relaxing family night. He was all in for it so I began preparing. I made cut out sugar cookies in the shape of the kids' names. I made sandwiches and gathered all the little side items.

When Craig got home, we loaded everyone in the car and headed to a nearby park. We pulled out the picnic dinner and had a great dinner.


Then we divided up and enjoyed the playground. We love our this park because there are three sections, but all right next to each other. The kids had a great time running around. Kalyn did a great job climbing up a little rock wall (we can't wait to take her to the big climbing wall at Lifetime).






























After our play, it was time to head home for baths and bed. It was a great outing!

0 comments: