Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Where Have We Been?

Wow. It has been quite an adventure trying to figure out my new schedule. Between starting a new study at church, beginning (and keeping) a new exercise routine at LifeTime and diving into a new accountability group, this life of mine has seriously gone under a slight overhaul. In trying to fit my workouts into my days, I've schedule those on the mornings when Kalyn is in school. That means that all the things I was doing during that time has been moved to the afternoons. (Are you starting to see the domino effect?) My two other studies cover my other "free" time. So, blogging has fallen to the waste side for a little bit. However, I'm trying to figure out my new schedule to include my time for blogging. I just love keeping up with the small things that happen throughout our days. So, hopefully I'll get a bit done today as I await Trinity coming home and Kalyn and Xander take a good rest. If not, at least I've gotten one post done today!

0 comments: