Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Family Fun

We try to have fun at our house. Sometimes it happens more frequently than other times, due to our crazy schedule and the occasional frustrating days. Over the past month or so, we've had some great times!

We held our family game night, first with the game of HISSSSS. It's a great matching colors game with a bit of strategy to it. Trinity ended up winning the second round. Xander surprised us with how well he knew his colors!




















One of Xander's favorite sayings is, "I want to move it, move it" from the Madagascar movie. It's not as if he's watched it a lot, maybe twice. However, he's picked up on it and love say it and sing it. One night, he even put it to music with Craig! Craig had a guitar out (one that he brought back from the girls from Ecuador) and Xander had his drum (also from Ecuador). I wish I had working video of this, but it's flipped the wrong way and I can't flip it back.

Our second game night was with the Strawberry Shortcake game. I'm sure later in life, we'll make the girls play a true boy game, but until then Xander will enjoy playing the girl games. It was a fun game with a DVD portion to go with it. Congrats to Kalyn who was the big winner on this game.



1 comments:

pat marshall said...

I enjoy reading your website. Thanks for the valentine and thinking about me.
Give everyone my love.
Hope to see you all soon.

LOve
Mama Pat & Carl