Thursday, June 18, 2009

Nashville Family

While in Nashville, we had a great time seeing all the family. Here's a rundown of all the family we got to visit.


Sunday, Ashley, Jeff, Jeff's mom Pat and Pat's husband Carl all came over for dinner. Pat loves our kids as if they were her own grandkids. I was very excited to meet Carl. At one point, I simply walked through the room and heard just a piece of Kalyn's question, "Mr. Carl, why don't you have . . . " I didn't really want to hear what she was asking. I just kept walking into the other room. Who knows what she was asking.

Monday, we took my Nanny out to lunch. Okay, it was nothing fancy (at all). We picked her up and went to McDonalds. However, she loves to watch the kids play in the play area. It was a nice relaxing time to visit with her.

Tuesday, Mom's sister, my aunt Janice, came over for a visit. I must formally thank her for taking this picture - even though she's not a big fan of taking pictures. So, thank you Janice!!

Thursday, Mom's cousin Brenda came over for dinner. Unfortunately, I forgot to get a picture with her. It was a great chance to catch up and hear about what's going on with her.
We had a great time with my parents. We look forward to our next visit with you!!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Okay, in the photo with Mom and Dad, Xander looks so big!