Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Exciting News

Each afternoon, my phone alarm goes off, I grab my shoes and a book and head down to the bus stop to meet Trinity as she gets off the bus. However, today was not just an ordinary day. As she stepped around the bus, she called out, "Mom, I have exciting news to tell you." (Yes, that's a direct quote from her.)


It turned out that during school today, she got her first loose tooth. She is so excited about it. She showed me which one and yes, I can confirm that it is clearly loose. We immediately called Craig, followed soon by other family.

We had great drama in our house around the beginning of school because she had not had a loose tooth yet. But, ahhh - the agony has been diverted for now. Now, the agony is simply waiting for that tooth to come out. Apparently she has already been told (by her classmates who are seasoned at loosing teeth) that the tooth fairy comes and brings dollars. Yep, that would be dollars - with an s, plural, more than one. Well, that won't be the case in our house, but we'll get to that when we get there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I didn't get a call...I guess you meant the OTHER family. ;)

Anonymous said...

Okay, I got my call, thanks!