Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pigs A Plenty


I am very thankful that my husband is very supportive of my (our) desire for me to stay home. He works very hard to provide for our family (in many ways) and I truly appreciate that. One of the benefits of not having a job - outside of the home - is that I am sometimes able to go in and assist Trinity teacher with her class. Last week, I got just that opportunity. I was quite excited about it!

The class had been instructed to bring in a small pumpkin and various decorating accouterments in order to turn ordinary pumpkins into fancy pigs, to flow along with the book Pigs A Plenty, Pigs Galore. It was such a treat to see Trinity's class in action. I got to put names with faces and get a feel for the class. We had such fun creating a pig parade outside the classroom door!!!


0 comments: