Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Catching Up

It has almost been a month since my last post. However, it has been a month filled with a full family trip to Disney, a number of school musical performances, a visit to a Jerusalem market, Easter celebrations and all around spring fun. So, we've been busy, which is a good thing. Over the next couple of days, I'll be doing my "back-blogging" and filling in all the missed events over the past month. Thanks so much for your diligence in following my blog, even in my blogging absence. Look to be caught up pretty soon!! I think some of my blogging will be done outside in the beautiful sun ~ the wonderful life of wifi!! Have a wonderful spring day!!!

*************NEW POSTS BELOW*************

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Yeah for catching up! I'll be checking back for updated news! I'm watching you! ;)

Ashley said...

Okay, more updates...