Friday, November 14, 2008

Let the Leaves Fall

For the past week or so, each day as we walked by our front yard on the way to the door, Trinity has asked for a leaf pile to jump and play in. Our schedule did not allowed it until this week. What a pile it was!! Our neighbors have a great leaf-pile tree which brings tons of leaves to the ground each autumn season. However, I was unable to narrow down the pictures for the blog (mostly because we took a number of frame-by-frame shots), so I decided to make a video. Enjoy!!!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shannon...Your Mom gave me your blog site info for me to check out the leaf jumping contest!!! I am glad to see the tradition continued in YOUR family TOO!! I have many fine memories of my three begging to rake leaves & of running, jumping, landing along with our big Black Lab Scruffy right in the middle of it all!! Such fun...what a wonderful family you are blessed with!!! GREAT BLOG!!!
LOVE YOU!...YOUR AUNT CHERYL!!!