Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Today, Craig and I celebrate 14 years of marriage. In the grand scheme of life, 14 years doesn't sound like long. Compared to some marriages, 14 years is a blink of an eye. However, we are proud of our 14 years. We've had ups and downs, moving forward and moving back, joys and heartaches. However, we have always had each other. We have always maintained our faith and our personal walks with God. We've come a long way. Together. Here's just a glimpse of where we've been in just the last 12 months.



My dearest Craig,

I love sharing my life with you. I love the life we have created together. Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for being willing to talk things out and so often leading that discussion. Thank you for being a spiritual leader and leading our family in such wonderful ways. I love the way you love me and our kids. Thank you for being such a wonderful dad and a great husband! Thank you for working so hard and allowing me to stay home with our kids. Thank you for all you do to protect our family and protect our marriage. I look forward to so much more in our years together to come.

I love you.

Happy 14th anniversary.

1 comments:

Brooke said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I remember your wedding like it was yesterday! We had such a blast. I am so honored to have known the both of you for the past 14 years and to be able to call you friends. Much love and congratulations. CELEBRATE BIG!