Monday, January 5, 2009

Back into A Routine

After two weeks of semi-vacation, I was ready to get a new routine established for the new year. I am interested to see how I am going to my workouts and new accountability group into my schedule without sacrificing anything else, but I think I'll just need to work on tightening up my plans during the day. Say good-bye to a bit of the down-time.

Today I kicked off my day with my second workout class at Lifetime. To say that I was a tad sore after this hour-long class would be a bit of an understatement. It was a great class though. It was one of those good pains when it was all over. It's also really good to have a couple of friends in the class to give me just the push and encouragement when I need it!

Tonight was our first family game night of 2009. We are really going to try and have at least 2 a month. With kids at 2, 4 and 6 (almost 7), we have quite an age to span, but Xander usually teams up with either Craig or I. We brought out one of our Christmas gifts, Hisssss. It was a fun snake-making, color-matching game. Then, we sent the younger two to bed and go to enjoy a game of Yatzee with Trinity.




















Tuesday morning, Trinity heads back to school. Then Wednesday brings school for Kalyn. I know they miss their friends and all he activities that take place in their classes. Ya for routine!!!

0 comments: